Myna writes flash and micro in a variety of genres. Her work has been selected for Flash Fiction America (W.W. Norton), Best Small Fictions, CRAFT, Fractured Lit, X-R-A-Y, Cheap Pop, The Citron Review, and others. She is the winner of the 2020 Lascaux Prize in Creative Nonfiction, as well as the 52nd New Millennium Award for Flash Fiction. Her work has been longlisted twice for the Wigleaf Top 50, and nominated for the Pushcart Prize and Best Microfiction.
Myna is a prose/CNF editor at Janus Literary. She interviews authors and reads for several literary and speculative publications, and judges flash and short story competitions. She hosts the Electric Sheep speculative fiction discussion group & reading series, and is a member of SFWA, HWA, and Codex.
A few recent highlights:
- Published in The Sunlight Press.
- An Editor’s Choice selection in the 2021 CRAFT Creative Nonfiction Award.
- Originally published in Barren Magazine.
- Selected for Flash Fiction America (W.W. Norton 2023). Winner of the New Millennium Award for Flash Fiction, as well as the Women on Writing Flash Fiction contest. Originally published in Bending Genres.
- Published in The Citron Review and included in the 2022 Wigleaf Top 50 Longlist.